Should I become a buddhist or not, that is the question. I really love Buddhism but I CBA to put up a happy face even when I don’t feel like.
I wish for a more elaborate explanation to assist you on this question :3
In the end it’s not about pretending to be anything, its about becoming what you wish to be. That is liberated from all suffering.
- willworkforluckycharms likes this
- missconviction likes this
- atomic-turbines reblogged this from nag-champaa and added:
- atomic-turbines likes this
- nag-champaa reblogged this from loathedteenager and added:
- themeisterphilosopher reblogged this from loathedteenager and added:
- firstlongkiss likes this
- firstlongkiss said: Assuming CBA means “Can’t be arsed” I think you should do it. It doesn’t mean you have to have a happy face all the time. I have friends who are Buddhists and they love it.
- athriftstoremagazine likes this
- loathedteenager posted this